Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Birthday Weekends

Bath time with Granny
This past weekend I celebrated my birthday. It was a great time. Last year I was 4 days away from my due date and quite big, so this year I felt very different, not only because I am a stone lighter but because I felt I could celebrate. Last year J took me out to my favourite restaurant, The Lime Tree. The food was great and very tasty but... I ended up being very unwell. No such thing this time. My Parents came to visit from Belfast and we along with my McCulloch family went out for a lovely dinner... no sickness to report!

We went to visit Llandudno for the day, we had great weather. Mum and Dad had never been to visit so it was great to take them somewhere we really enjoy going.Emily is having a not so good week. She now has 6 teeth through and there are more on the way. She has caught a cold which has brought a nasty cough. Jamie and I are very tired, she is really struggling at night to sleep.(we know Emily has always been a good sleeper so when this happens it does give us a reality check.)
Anyway...
Jamie is still exam marking
Our house is still for sale
It is still raining outside
and we are still smiling.
We are off to Belfast this weekend to celebrate Emily and our niece, Ellie-May's first birthdays; so it will be two weekends in a row of birthday celebrations for us.

No comments: