Monday, September 10, 2007

Feeding the ducks

Look at me, walking all by myself.


On the way there with our bread.

More pigeons than ducks in this picture!


A visit to the play park on the way home

When I was little one of my favourite things to do was to visit a forest park near my village called Drum Manor. The really cool thing about visiting there was the huge duck pond. In my parent's photos albums there are countless photos of me feeding ducks.

We took Emily this weekend to our local park on Fog Lane to feed the ducks to see if she would like them. (She goes to Heaton Mersey duck pond regularly with her grandmum and we are told loves to feed them) Well, does she like feeding ducks? She pulled on the railings, threw her bread, talked to the pigeons and ducks and had a fun time. Wow, Emily might be more like me than I realised!

No comments: