Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thank you

Jamie and I have been inundated with offers of help from shopping, ironing, cleaning, childcare, gardening, company, cooking and food. we have also been overwhelmed with text messages, emails, phone calls, cards, notes and letters telling us that people are thinking and or praying for us. Yesterday when I came home I was so excited to find that this bunch of flowers had been delivered to me with the card reading 'thought these might brighten up your day'. They did! I came home from hospital late last night after having to take Joel to be seen by the paediatrician (again) as he had not been going to the loo so needed medication to help him go and take away the pain to these still sitting on the hearth of our fire so, yes it brightened up my night too. Joel now has to have more medicine daily as the milk is too strong and his bowels need help!
THANK YOU to all. You may not think that a text can make a lot of difference but it does. Also, I am so far behind in replying to them as feeding and helping Joel as well as looking after Emily can make my day pretty hectic. It also makes Jamie's evening slot between 5 and 8 hectic too! So if you don't get replies, wait they will come soon.
We appreciate you all, we do believe that Joel will get well and that this is a spell of time of waiting for answers. In the meantime we do know that God is with him and us and that he can and will help in whatever will come our way.
On another note...
Happy Birthday to my brother Delwyn. Twenty fgive years old; Wow! you make me realise my age! Also happy fourth birthday to Lily Knights. We hope you had a lovely party and that your big sister was extra kind to you on your special day.

No comments: