Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Prayer.

Our house is going up for sale tomorrow!
Please pray that we make good and right decisions about where we are going to live and that someone will visit our home and fall in love with it whilst seeing themselves living in it. (and pay the asking price too!)

Whilst we are talking praying, tomorrow I am going to see my Headteacher to discuss returning to work. I want to return on April 16th I am asking for three days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I am not sure if I will get a class or float. I also don't know if I will be able to continue in managment. I am sure she knows but all may become clear tomorrow at 2.30.

Points for praise... the childminder who we really wanted Emily to be with on Mondays and Tuesdays phoned today to let us know that Emily has a place!!! She is great, affordable and she only lives 5 minutes from Jamie's school. Check her out.
We are so excited and pleased, this really is an answer to prayer. Lots to pray about.... lots to give thanks for.
What a day.

3 comments:

hendricks said...

Your childminder looks amazing. I am sure Emily will do really well there. Soren loves going to my friends place, in fact he cries when I pick him up. My mother-in-law thinks I should feel terrible about this. But, I think it is a great sign -- he loves being with her kids and playing with all of those great toys. We are praying about the sale of your place and the one you will go to. Keep us posted.

Knights @ not so round table said...

I agree the childminder looks fantastic! Wish they were all that good. On the housing front I'm praying that you find the right buyer and the right new home...scary but exciting too!
R
xx

Sarah Louise said...

Thank you the lovely comments, it's nice to see that people have been viewing the site, however that does been Graham will have to buck his ideas up and update the website now. Shouldn't be difficult for an IT teacher!
Hope to see you soon
Sarah XX