Monday, March 26, 2007

That time already.

I went to school today to pick up my timetable and bits of stuff so I can plan. I am teaching History (Canals) Geography (Rivers) and Design Tech (Bridges). Not the most riveting stuff but it will pay the bills. I also have to teach P.E. maths and English, oh the joys! My new class have 33% special needs of which 3 children are statemented. My teaching assistant is going to be like gold dust to me as I find my teaching feet again and with a challenging class.
The count down is definately on, 2 more mondays and then I will be back!!

2 comments:

Knights @ not so round table said...

I'll quietly panic for you so you can get on with the business of reorganising your live back into work
R :-)

Knights @ not so round table said...

Make that life - I have trouble spelling these days
R