Sunday, November 11, 2007

Camera Phones are great.

Well, our camera has gone to camera heaven after 17 months! How did this happen I ask myself? I think it was when we went to the beach in Belfast and sand got into the lens. I asked for it to be repaired but the camera repair man told me to throw it away as cameras are so cheap to replace and expensive to fix! Anyway I remembered that I had a camera on my phone so here are the photos from my phone and some from before the camera broke. Aren't camera phones great?!

My youngest Sister, Emma and our niece, Ellie-May. (Emma is going to have a second baby next June. We are all very excited for another little Fawcett). My other sister, Judith is going to be a mummy for the first time. Big congratulations to David and her, we await the new arrival in June. Yes you read right... in June.


We went to the zoo, what a great day out.

The beach that broke our camera (We went here on the way to our meal on our wedding day and had pictures taken here.)
Parent and Tots at my old church. (Emily liked the pancakes!)
Always the keen musician
Choosing from the menu in Cafe Rouge
A new hat.
Trying out the new wellies in the leaves at NTC

All smiles.

2 comments:

hendricks said...

Awww, thanks for the pics. I can't believe both of your sisters are due in June. What an exciting time!(So happy for David and Judith especially, with the long road they have travelled - thanks be to God).

Julie Ann, you blondie! Looking good.

And Emily's hat is great. She is sooo cute!!!

Sara

hendricks said...

And Ellie May is looking a lot like Emma! Wow. A lot has changed in a year since we've seen your family.

Sara