Sunday, May 04, 2008

Moaning over

We have had a great day today. Yesterday Jamie and I finished most of the packing so we can move whenever the mess with solicitors is sorted. We also unpacked the essentials... so that left today free. It is the first day since I can remember that packing did not need to be done.
We have been to church, been swimmimg and have been building towers with mega blocks.
Emily has also had her first hair cut (on Firday). I would post photos only the cable for the camera is packed!
We hope the weather will be nice tomorrow as we plan a day of bike riding at Dunham Massey etc. I am also 26 weeks pregnant and feeling well. (trying not to be stressed.) Every week is a step closer to meeting the little one, Emily now understands that there is a baby inside and cutley talks to my tummy. (She also thinks there is one inside her and her daddy's tummy!)
Well that is all for now, off to do the ironing and watch Indiana Jones (My favs!)

No comments: