Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Nephew has arrived!

I don't think we can believe that he is a boy, as we come from a biological family of 3 girls and Emma and I have had 2 girls so we expected Judith to have a girl too! But oh no, Judith has bucked the trend and now we have a little nephew and my parents have a grandson. We are so pleased that Samuel, Andrew Croker has arrived safely into the world yesterday, 12/6/08, weighing 8lbs 10.5 oz.

He is really beautiful. Emily and I are going to visit them a week next Thursday. (I got my fit to fly paper yesterday!) Sadly Jamie can't come as he is exam marking but there is plenty of picture sending going back and forth across the Irish Sea. It was great fun choosingblue clothes yesterday, Emily had the basket full of stuff but is a little confused with Lucas and Samuel. She thinks they are the same baby. Wait til our little niece arrives on Tuesday and then a new sibling in August. She really WILL be confused!

So Lucas is here, Samuel is here, we are expecting a little Fawcett on Tuesday then it is our turn in August. What a busy time for the Patterson and McCulloch families. (Our parents deserve a medal!)

No comments: