Monday, July 28, 2008

Schools out for summer and until May 18th for ME!

Yes... I have finished work and maternity leave will begin when baby is born. The hospital estimate the 10th August, for me I think the 15th.
We have been to North Wales and Llandudno and enjoyed the seaside there for 2 days. Now we are back at home enjoying the back garden and the sunshine of Stockport.



We still have a long list of small and bigger jobs to do on the house, we are trying to do them a, when we have time, b, when we have the money, c, when we have the energy and d, when Emily is sleeping. Jamie has painted the nursery and hopefully blinds and curtains are going up tonight!



We went to the cinema to see the new Batman last night, it was good, but I think it is too voilent to be a 12A. Heath Ledger was great, I am not sure if he would be an Oscar contender if he was alive, but he did a great job. I liked the line 'what doesn't kill you makes you stranger!' I wonder does it?



This week it is jobs to be done, catching up on bills and paperwork, cleaning and stocking the freezer just in case baby arrives. I am feeling much better, the antibiotics have cleared up my infection but I now have a chesty cough. Back to the midwife on Friday to see how progress is going with new baby, maenwhile lots of TLC with our growing baby who tells us every day she is a 'big girl now'.


We still think of her as our little baby!

2 comments:

Knights @ not so round table said...

She IS a big girl with an even bigger smile!

Anonymous said...

I'd downgrade 'good' to 'alright' for Batman. I don't like the way it's different from the first Batman films. You can't possibly make Batman more serious and dark. It's a playboy billionaire dressed in a bat costume. They should put in the 'Kapow' and 'Boff' effects like the series. Then I'd say it was good.