Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Visit to Belfast

Emily and I have been to Belfast to meet our new nephew and niece. We had a great time, the journey was great, I was anxious travelling with a 23 month old on my knee at 33 weeks pregnant. It was lovely to see Emily playing and being nice to her new cousins, she has had some practice with Lucas and it won't be long until a sibling arrives.
We had fun with grandparents playing in the garden, fun with cousins, playing and eating birthday cake, fun with uncles finding frogs in the garden, fun with daddy in the airport and fun with family being family.
Sam is growing and is doing well, it is nice to have two nephews now and Lilah reminds me of Emily when she was little, it was great to hold new born babies again.
I thought I was in labour on Saturday night so I psychotically ran around looking for newborn baby clothes and got them washed. We also built the pram and have been practising with Emily in it. We took the rails off her cot and have made it a bed in preparation for her new bed arriving. But no ... I was not and am not in labour and am patiently waiting over the next 5 + weeks for baby to arrive.

No comments: