Thursday, December 11, 2008

Joel was at the consultant today. I was not looking forward to this visit as he had only put on one once this past week. But.... she is so so so so so great. Yes his weight is important to her but not so important that it is the only thing we talk about. The dietitian was of sick today so many of the questions cannot be answered until we see her, but the consultant is pleased with his general progress. We now are waiting for our cardiologist appointment and the dietitian. So Joel is 11lb 8 oz, smiling, laughing, grabbing toys, sitting up a little, considering rolling and lovely. Emily is great too. We have just heard that she, Joel and I can go to a play session at an integrated Nursery on Friday afternoons. It will be great to be with other children who are 'special' and to have a new community of mums who juggle dr and hospital appointments. It starts on Jan 9th and I am excited about that.
Tomorrow night we are out at COLDPLAY.... yes I have just said COLDPLAY! I am excited about that too but am anxious about leaving Joel, but he is in good hands with great friends.

Well, Joel is crying so I am off to see what's up. I hope his tube is still in!!

No comments: