Thursday, November 10, 2005

Could it be?!

I have to say that I have just experienced a very surreal moment. Three lads were standing outside my door after break claiming they had seen me on the internet. I admitted that I did have a website but when they mentioned it was of a video clip I looked puzzled. They said I was in a small room dancing in front of the computer. How strange, but no it was not me.
So I moved on to my next lesson thinking no more of it. After the lesson the same three boys appeared. Sir, we have the web address do you want us to show you? Yeh, go for it.
Then, right in front of my eyes I appear, dancing, topless. Something here was not right! My form crowded around in disbelief at what they were seeing. Mr McCulloch, is that you? No it certainly is not but it LOOKS LIKE ME!!!!
So, after all of this, click here and see for yourself!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you might have the body for a new career, i had to watch it twice.

Knights @ not so round table said...

It's nothing like you... and watching once was enough!

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

I thought it was you Jamie as I recognised the dance moves, however, I know that isn't our study so it can't be you!!
JAx

Jenks said...

You should stick to just playing the guitar and singing if thats what your dancing will be like!

hendricks said...

Tremendous Jamie!!! I really thought it was you until I looked and saw that it was all taking place in a basement.

Pete said...

Hello, ha ha - that made me laugh. I am good, can't complain at least, I'll be driving soon so I may be seen around Manchester more often than usual. Hope you both are great, I've bookmarked you so I'll be around. Pete