Friday, June 30, 2006

Term + 4

Back at the midwife today, what a bummer!
Baby is fine, I am fine, all is well, however the midwife told me to go home, put my feet up until next Thursday when I go to the hospital to discuss being induced!
Basically she thinks that it is doubtful that the baby is going to come on its own or before term + 14. So... the upshot is... baby will come, but according to her, not in the next week, but what I do know is that he/she will come before or on 10th July.
So for all you baby watchers and waiters out there, you will just have to wait a little longer, like me!

4 comments:

Matthew Francis said...

Krista and I are totally excited for you all! Can't wait to meet the newest McCulloch... in the meantime, take good care. I'm sure Jamie will do all sorts of nice things for you.

hendricks said...

This time I'll try to write a coherent comment:

I'm glad for the truly important things in life - like waiting in eager expectation for a baby to be born. It helps put things like England's agonizing penalties loss to Portugal in perspective. Hope these last few days go well for you two. Keep us posted...

Greg

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

I have no idea what you mean! Well, it's true. I feel more nervous currently waiting for baby than I did at any time during the peno's.
We can't wait to be giving out the good news.
J

hendricks said...

okay, we've heard the good news. Now we anxiously await the pics!!!
Hope all three of you are well.