Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A quick update

Emily and I are here in Belfast for 2 days visiting granny and granda and aunts and uncles. It is also another chance for Emily to spend time with her cousin.
We are well, Emily is now 12lbs 8oz. We have been to baby massage which she loves. It has been nice to meet other mums as well as for Emily to see people of the same size as her.
We are having a great time at home and are starting to develop our own routines. I thought I would be lost without work but it is just so great to work with such a repsonsive little baby. She is now giggling ans chucking as well as spontaneously smiling.
That's enough for now, I don't have my camera cable so I can't upload pictures so you will have to put up with one from a cd instead.
We are still off line so we are waiting not so patiently to be reconnected. Only one more week to go!

5 comments:

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

I know you are both in Belfast!! Home is nowhere near the same place without you!! Come back!!!
J

iulia and geordan said...

Cute outfit that!

hendricks said...

That is a great picture! Thanks for the update; hope you are having a great time with the family in Belfast.

Jenks said...

Looks like she is sitting in a buddha bag! Great photo.

Knights @ not so round table said...

Good to see pic of the cute one
R