Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mish Mash

Still no news to post on our house sale, we are still waiting to see if one guy who has been back twice will buy it. However, the house that we loved has been sold so we are not moving to 16 Huncoat Avenue Heaton Chapel, Stockport. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be.

Yesterday Jamie's mum celebrated a significant birthday. It was fun to meet up and celebrate. We are looking forward to a nice meal out on Saturday night. I will post photos of the event later.

Today I got a Valentines card from Emily! Yes Jamie succumbed to the whole card buying thing and I received a card that said 'To my Mum on Valentines Day'! I think it is cute... I have never had more than one card on Valentines day.

Jamie has a cold, which is not easy when you are teaching. He was invigilating an exam today and hoping that he wouldn't cough, which would then cause a chain coughing fit. ( When I was at school, I used to join in!!)

The blade broke on the blender, so Emily's food isn't so smooth. She is on pasta now and this week seems to be really enjoying blueberries. (The stains will come out of the carpet or we will just move the furniture to hide them.)

Still no snow, I have given up waiting for it.
Teeth? still no teeth, I haven't given up as I know they are their way. Only 2 more school days until half term then we can do lots of fun family things for a week!

No comments: