Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's great to be a mum of two

Last night I got my first night of full sleep since Joel was born over 5 months ago. I say full night but he was awake at 4.30 looking for a dummy! Still it feels good to have one under my belt. Maybe tonight will be another.
Just some pictures of my great kids, they bring so much joy and laughter into my life - they really are amazing. Joel has a big week ahead with our cardiologist appointment on Thursday. We are hoping for a miracle and are prepared for whatever the outcome may be. For now we send smiles to whoever reads and ask for prayers for Thursday - prayers for courage regardless of the journey we have to make.


2 comments:

glor1a said...

Hi ther delighted to read of good progress with Joel. You all look great !!. See you sometime Gilliand and Gary

glor1a said...

Dear oh Dear l need to proof read my comments before l post them !! Gillian and Gary ( Megain)