Wednesday, September 28, 2005

United are poor!

Eifion prepares for the match but is really looking forward to his half time coffee.

The boys prepare for kick off and another tepid display.

1-1 with 20 minutes to go. Not looking good.

Well, after just paying 26 quid to see United for the first time this season I have to agree with those worried about the future of the team. To watch a display which lacked the same passion and creative play that I have been used to enjoying was a huge disappointment.

To be fair we were several players short of full strength but I have resigned myself to a downturn of fortunes. The highlight of the night was sitting next to the away fans who created more noise than the other 63000 fans. I also think Jenks enjoyed listening to a demented Jamie screaming his way through the match joining in the few chants that came our way.

At least we got the result, I'm just not used to being in this place. We will wait and see.

No comments: