Thursday, September 29, 2005

Well the bag is packed, and I am raring to go, well I am going not so sure about raring or not.
This week has been really hard at school; I am hoping that this weekend will be good, that it will help my fragmented class to work as a unit, watch this space and I will let you know on that one.
As for Jamie it is a life on his own for the next couple of days. He tells me it is fine but I know that life is pretty lonely ( especially at night time). He assures me that he is going to put his new guitar and recording equipment ( a 30th birthday gift) to good use, who knows maybe all of you you will be receiving Jamie's 1st album as a Christmas gift.

Jamie's new baby... it makes plenty of noise, but not quite the sounds we have been hearing from all the new additions around us!

4 comments:

Matthew Francis said...

Hey Jamie,

My wife's away too this weekend! We'll have to commiserate...Krista's away at a womens' retreat for Church down near Calgary.

What kind of gear did you get? I used to use an old Tascam four track for home recording. Lots of fun.

Peace... and have fun (or something like it) Julie Ann.

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

The guitar at the front is my new Takamine that Julie-Ann bought me. I have always wanted a Takamine and now know I never need to look elsewhere. As regards recording, I managed to get a hold of a Korg PXR4 which is a small digital studio. It's amazing how much it can do. It is just taking me a while to navigate through all the options. Hopefully I will be able to post some results on soon!
Jamie

Matthew Francis said...

Look forward to hearing the results! Those types of systems are amazing.

Knights @ not so round table said...

Eeek we didn't realise that the birthday card we failed to send (Jonty's fault) related to your 30th!!! We feel soooo old :-(