Sunday, March 12, 2006

All change

This week saw the last of my parents evenings for a least a year. It felt quite weird as I still feel that I have so much time to go at work, but with the school timetable it was my last official meeting with my parents, (I have been seeing the same ones for the last 2 years as I have the same class again.)
It is also kind of strange as for the next few years at least, I will never do parents evening on my own as I hope and plan to job share and work part time. As you all know I am a bit of a control freak and I am not sure how sharing a class, classroom etc is going to work out, but I am getting used to the idea, I hope I am a good team player and I work well with whoever the person is going to be.
It is so far away in the future, (April 26th 2007 to be exact, as I had to fill my return to work form in, before I left!!)

Well, it is all change for me at work and at home. Yesterday the cot arrived and the study no longer exists. It now shares a room with Jamie's music stuff and the sofa bed. Nothing stays the same forever and we are so excited about this baby. He/she moves around a lot and is really starting to make an appearance, ( my body is expanding!!)

This blog, I seem to remember was not to be a baby diary, but I know for a lot of our friends, everything is changing for them and that there are lots of changes in the near and distant future for you all.

This week, I hope all the changes are pleasant and comfortable as well as welcomed as I/we are enjoying ours!

3 comments:

Matthew Francis said...

I can hear in the background David Bowie.... "ch-ch-ch-changues... turn and face the strange changes." Love that song. Good to hear of these ones!

Knights @ not so round table said...

So exciting!

hendricks said...

We want pics of this expanding belly too!!