Monday, May 01, 2006

Ezio

Saturday night gave me an opportunity to go back to Academy 3 to watch Ezio in action. I first heard of them in January when my colleague from work invited me along to hear them. He knows I play guitar so thought I would be interested in their music. This time though I took Gid (and Will) with me as I thought Gid would appreciate seeing how good these guys are (I'm teaching Gid how to play the guitar so this was an educational visit!).
Well, they played for around 1 and a half hours of just the two of them on acoustic guitars. They were sensational. The big dude (Booba) is just lightning quick when he's playing lead. When I looked around the amount of people standing with their mouths open in disbelief was amazing. You can't help but just stand and stare.

Well, if you want to hear a sample of their music then click here to check out their web page. I have to say they sound a hundred times better live that just listening to their CD. The only problem with all of this though is that they have a huge following in Germany (with the likes of David Hasselhoff!) but that shouldn't put you off!

No comments: