Monday, May 29, 2006

A busy day for celebrations

Well, today is a busy day I am sure all around the world for lots of people, but for some of our friends it is an extra special day.

Dee and Andrew, Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary. We hope that the year ahead is fun and laughter filled for you both.
Esther, happy Birthday. We hope you have enjoyed your birthday in Australia and that the sun shone for you.
Nicola, happy birthday to you too! Enjoy the half term break, hopefully you wil be able to squeeze in lots of Marc time!
Katy, a very happy birthday to you. We hope that Tony and the boys spoiled you today and that you ate lots of cake.
Derek, Snadra and Leon, welcome back to the U.K. We are looking forward to spending time with you over the next month or so.

And for me, well I am celebrating as it is my first proper day of Maternity leave as I finished school on Friday. It feels kind of strange as this is the 2 week Whitsun half term for me, I am sure it won't sink in until I would normally be back, but Jamie and I are so glad that this time has finally come and we await our bundle of joy to arrive... hopefully in 4 weeks time!

No comments: