Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Bits and bobs yet again

Well, Emily has turned an amazing 10 months old. Where has all the time gone. She is such a great kid. I know I say this time and time again, but who could argue with a smile like this!
We went to visit Marple canal on Monday. Here are some snaps!

We have been painting the kitchen cupboards. Emily wanted to get in on the action with the drill as J put the handles on.
Well, that is all, today is my Friday as I am off for the rest of the week. Tomorrow I am meeting a friend for coffee, then we are going swimming with another friend and then off to parent and toddlers. (Where incidently we are doing a sponsored, fancy dress obstacle course to raise money for outdoor play equipment.) Hopefully J and I will make it to see Spiderman 3 tomorrow night.
Have a great day and night.

1 comment:

Knights @ not so round table said...

She is so cute!
R
xx