Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My 4 day visit to Hospital; I caught a virus.

We have been in hospital since Saturday. Emily had a high temp and a rash. Thankfully she seems to be improving, we are now at home with paracetamol and ibruprofen to help with her temperature. To those of you who knew, thankyou for praying. For those of you who didn't don't worry; it was difficult to communicate as J was back and forth to the hospital after 12pm most nights and back around 8am. We have had the most AMAZING medical care. Our experience of the NHS has been great. The staff were helpful, kind, calm and in control. Emily responded well (maybe too well to all the attention). We are truely grateful to people who assist in the most stressful situations. Emily has been great, she is the smiliest, sick baby we know. I have included lots of pictures for those who were on the end of the phone worried, who could not see. She was fab. We have had visitors, phone calls, emails and messages. Thank you.All seems well, some results come back tomorrow, hopefully all will be well. We hope this is the end of this episode; Thanks be to God.

Waiting in A & E Thankfully there was no sick involved.Let me out.
Peekaboo
Daddy brought my favourite book
My own telly.

Standing up all by myself

Do you like my boxing glove? (Note the morning hair!)

Now I'm home and feeling a little better.

2 comments:

lifeinsuburbia said...

Poor Emily! She looks like she had a great time in Hospital though! Hope she gets to feeling better soon!

hendricks said...

Jamie said Emily was in a remarkably good space when we chatted on the phone and from the pictures it seems quite evident! What a little trooper! Glad you are all back at home now and feeling better.