Thursday, April 17, 2008

?????

I am not allowed to go to work as there is a nasty virus going around the school called 'Slapped Cheek'. (It looks like you have been slapped across your cheeks!) It can be dangerous to pregnant women and as this is me, I am not allowed to go to work as I await results to come back from the virology lab. In the meantime I am busy writing policies, marking and packing as we move house in 14 days. I am anxious but not neurotic but long for the results to come back. The midwife who is looking after me thinks that I am not immune (looking at an old blood sample) which is strange as 60 - 70% of adults are. Hopefully my blood results will be back by Monday and then I can either get treatment or get back to work.

Emily is well and had a great visit with Granny. She fell out the front door today as she was concentrating on the ball she had just thrown out of the door and onto the grass. She is just like her daddy, one focus and that's the ball. A small bump and graze but Miss Bump on her head for 5 mins meant that all was well.
Jamie is busy keeping up with work, tutoring, the Premiership, packing and a demanding wife and daughter.ol
I think that is all, we are busy collecting boxes and filling them, writing lists and sorting bits and bobs.

No comments: