Sunday, April 13, 2008

Keeping the Emily watchers happy

Not a lot happening. We had a great end of our holiday and a good visit with the sonographer to check for anomolies. Baby is growing and developing well as far as they can tell with a due date of 11th August.
On the house front, we should hear tomorrow if our vendor will negotiate on price etc. So far it has been stalemate on her part as she has not compromised on anything we have asked. We have been busy packing and still have a moving date of May 2nd.
My mum arrives tomorrow to help us with childcare for 2 days as our childminder is unwell. Sarah is a good friend and a great childminder. She will be fit and well again soon but needs some time off to get better. My job sharing colleague is also very, very unwell with a mystery virus and won't be back at work for 6 - 8 weeks. I am working more hours to cover but only within the limits of my health and childcare arrangements. I really miss her as she is so professional and keeps me on the right track!


Yummy corn on the cob with Buuter. (She has some funny ways of saying things. I wonder is she going to have my or J's accent or be a real Manc like her little friend Katie?)


Emily's first attempt at Tacos. Her Daddy's favourite; she seemed to enjoy them too if her empty plate is anything to go by.

Wow, they don't stay still for long enough to catch.

So soft

Keep your eye on the bubbles!
I think that is all for now, I'm off to get myself sorted for tomorrow.

No comments: