Sunday, April 20, 2008

OFSTED are coming!!!!

On Tuesday.
I still don't know if I can go to work. I am anxious about the results as so far it looks like I am not immune to parvo virus B19. Immunity would mean that I have had it at some stage and am safe to work with the virus around. Lack of immunity scares me as I could get it and it could cause major issues for the little one that moves with vigour inside my ever growing tummy.
In the meantime I am useless to my colleagues and class, worrying if I will get my results and be cleared to go in at the very last minute, therefore feel in a tizz or have been in contact with the illness have caught it and now be on the journey to find out if the virus has impacted our little one. Not nice all round.
On a positive note, Emily's 2 front pointy teeth are through, we move in 12 days, and a removal company is coming to give us a quote on Thursday. (It may be money well spent when we look around the house and note the amount of stuff we have!) Also, Jamie will be a real Sherpa as I can't lift.

No comments: