Wednesday, November 29, 2006

All wrapped up with somewhere to go.


It's not quite minus 40 here in Manchester unlike our friends in Edmonton (keep warm!), but Emily and I wrapped up warm yesterday as she was in her baby carrier and needed her legs to stay warm.
Where did we go? Nowhere exciting, just to the post box to post letters and to the local high school to discuss truancy and criminal damage! Not bad for a 21 week old baby eh? She was smiling, I was furious, but her happy spirit must have rubbed off on me because by the time I got there, I was in a better position to discuss instead of rant!
On a different note she was weighed yesterday ... she must like her food - 15lbs 1 oz! ( different scales than usual so the result may be a little out!!!)
Football watchers, Jamie had a good Tuesday night football last night with no issues with pettiness! All smiles in the McCulloch house today.

1 comment:

Knights @ not so round table said...

Love the ears and that cute smile! Like the Jenks I too recommend the electric fence!
R