Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cars!

Well, most of you may know that I have been out and about driving again. I say driving but my parking and turning need to be improved! We are really grateful as we have 2 cars at the moment and it is really convenient for our life. Last week our bigger car went into the garage for the annual MOT, of which it was ok. They said the exhaust was corroding but nothing too urgent.
What happenend to me today? Put it this way ...have you ever tried reversing a car when the exhaust is dragging on the floor? Less than a week after it's MOT the car is back in the garage getting a new exhaust. Tomorrow we will feel the benefit of having 2 cars!

5 comments:

Knights @ not so round table said...

Well done with the driving! It's great being mobile - I was in tears when I finally got back behind the wheel 3 weeks after Jamie was born - either i missed my car a lot or I was just freaked out by the fact that it took 15 mins to get the entire tribe strapped in!

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Oh Roz, is lift getting better? It must be a real challenge wth 3. My mum tells me thqt it was hard with 3 under 3 but says that she did it all at once and then got on with things and her dreams.

Knights @ not so round table said...

Life is getting better- the little dude is now starting to get into Gina's night time routine - AMEN!!!

Anonymous said...

Maybe the exhaust was God warning you about the environment! Just kidding...:)

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

maybe! we know we aren't helping with two cars. It is pretty hard trying to get to baby clinic through the wet leaves and rain when it takes 30 mins to walk there so I confess I take the car! I seek other ways to be environmentally aware and better but yes, you are right two cars does not help! :)