Friday, October 07, 2005

Ahh. The glorious weekend.

Well I finally made it, 12 days on the bounce of teaching and working with children and tomorrow is my day off.
I never realised how tired I was until on Tuesday night I went to bed at 7 o'clock and woke up the next morning at 6.45 to the sound of Jamie telling me I had to get up for work! ( I slept well that night.) Where did the night go?
This week has been 'interesting' as my class have been grouchy; they have been tired and to be honest I have probably been that way too.
So.... it is the weekend, a time to reflect, catch up and recharge, ready for the week to come. It is Harvest festival this week and the following week it is Parents Evenings for 2 nights. I'm not complaining though, as it's half term the week after. ( Nothing like wishing your life away.)
Hopefully tomorrow we will get out in the garden or for a walk around Lyme Park or Dunham Massey. It is all dependant on the Manchester rain, we will keep you informed.
Vancouver does sound nice!! ( I'll look for jobs in the TES in BC).
JA

No comments: