Monday, October 03, 2005

Happy 30th Eif

Thank you to Eifion's co-workers who signed his birthday card wishing him a a warm welcome to his 4th decade! He should now be joining a few great others who celebrate(d) this event in 2005.
Eif, I apologise for the surprising photo opportunity. You have to say you are not looking too comfortable. However, escaping to the kitchen to 'pump' is a wonderful act of mercy on your guests.
Also, please do not attempt to comment on this by spouting some story that you were actually preparing the coffee or anything like that.
PS. Jenks is actually only a youthful 27. "Man I can't believe I've been taking advice from someone so young."

5 comments:

hendricks said...

Yikes! How many people can you take the rip out of in one posting? I'm not positive you have the right to make any pumping jokes at anyone else's expense - I've been on a 3000 kilometer road trip with you my friend....

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

I apologise to those who may have taken offence at this posting. I will speak to my wife for her lack of discipline on this matter. I (the management) will do all I can to pursue a healthy and informative feel to this blog.
p.s. JA has been suspended from posting until further notice and her punishment will be dealt with inhouse.

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

Jamie you are so mean!

Matthew Francis said...

Happy Birthday Eifion!

Jenks said...

Julie Ann you said you were getting addicted to your blog but this is ridiculous!

How do I respond to a post like that... I was brought up with good manners!