Saturday, October 08, 2005

England are poor!

Julie-Ann supposedly captures an 'action' shot during today's England game. The cat was more entertaining to watch and she slept the whole time.
Just to add from JA's post which recently commented "anything for an easy life he says!" I would just like to say that if I did anything for an easy life I would not support England or United. Over the last 2 months I have spent plenty of time at home and in the pub watching the 'boys' and to be honest not much of it has been time well spent. I have even heard a certain Browler say that he hates watching England!
Anyway, here's hoping for Wednesday night when once again I shall be watching the BBC's coverage of our national team. You never know as Mr Rooney is back!

1 comment:

Jamie, Julie-Ann, Emily, Joel and Seth said...

I am reading your blog but not sure what to say!
JAXX